Joe Perryman, M.D.
Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Travis Brown, M.D.
Diplomate, American Board of Family Medicine
- If your insurance company requires referrals, we require 72 hours notice of your scheduled appointment.
- All narcotic refills require you to see the doctor every month. To follow up on your care we ask to see you every 3 to 6 months, refills can be completed at visit. Please make sure you have enough refills.
- You are responsible for informing our office of all insurance, address, and phone number changes.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes past your scheduled appointment it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
- If you do not call and cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance you will be charged $25.00
- There is a $25.00 form fee for any forms we fill out for you (i.e. Family Leave paperwork, disability papers,etc.). There is a no fee for everyday referrals and claims.
- If your work requires a "SICK NOTE" you must call our office the first day you miss work due to illness. We will NOT write a sick note unless we have notated your illness in your chart the day you called.
- All COPAY'S and BALANCES are due at time of service.
- We accept CASH, CHECK and CREDIT CARDS.
- We do charge a $25.00 NSF fee for any returned checks.
- You are financially and legally responsible for all charges. If your account becomes more than 120 days delinquent, then your account will be sent to collections, unless prior arrangements have been made.